All Saints Church
47 East 129 Street
New York, NY 10035
Telephone: 212-534-3535 Fax:
Taken from: http://www.nycago.org/
The ornate Venetian Gothic building for All Saints Church was designed by James Renwick, Jr., who was also the architect for St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grace Episcopal Church, and the Smithsonian Institution. Dedicated in 1893, the imposing and quite grand church is often called the "St. Patrick's of Harlem", and is noted for its patterned brickwork, terra cotta details, wheel windows at the clerestory level, and tall bell tower. The vaulted interior is also rich in details, including comfortable hand-carved pews, murals and stained glass.
Click on Photo(s) below to view a larger version of the photo.