EAST HARLEM.COM

East Harlem History - Page 5

 
First East Harlem Pharmacy

C.A. Marsh's Drugstore, 1942 Third Avenue at 125th Street,
Stereoscopic View, Print Archives, Museum of the City of New York


*(From: "Harlem, The Story of a Changing Community" by Bernice Elizabeth Young Published by Julian Messner, a Division of Simon & Shuster, Inc. 1972)

Some pictures are courtesy of East Harlem's La Guardia/Corsi House which is located at 307 East 116th Street, New York, NY 10029, (212) 534-7800 or from
the Print Archives, Museum of the City of New York

East Harlem History Page 1
East Harlem History Page 2
East Harlem History Page 3
East Harlem History Page 4

For further information on East Harlem please read the 197-A Plan from Community Board # 11. This document contains demographic, historic and statistical data.

 

Biography | Boards | Calendar | Discussion| Elected Officials | Facts | FAQ | Guest Book |Hall of Fame
History | Institutions | Links | Logos | News | Parks | People | Photos | Politics | Search | Home

Copyright 1996-2004, All Rights Reserved, East Harlem.com :. Webmaster: webmaster@east-harlem.com Designed and Hosted by Twincom