East Harlem Online Discussion Forums  

Go Back   East Harlem Online Discussion Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2001, 03:26 PM

Jose!!!!

Hi Jose, Please e mail me with your e mail adress, I have photos of tuesday mornings tragedy. please e mail me, i want to know you & your family are ok!
KEV
Old 09-13-2001, 11:35 PM
Administrator

Kristina,
I my family and I are ok. Thanks for asking. My DSL just came back. Thanks for the e-mail too. I am happy to hear from you!
I am glad you are ok. I am slightly traumatized from all that has happened. Hard to belive my two beautiful towers are gone.
And the human cost too. Hug everyone you love. I send a hug too. To everyone reading this. God be with us.
Old 09-14-2001, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Kristina,
I will try to post the pictures on the web site later this evening.
I wish to credit whoever took them, their name, etc. If you could forward that to me it would be great. I will post the picture on the first page of the web site and create a link to them here on the discussion board.
Old 09-14-2001, 08:47 AM

TWIN TOWER PHOTOS & BILL CLINTON AT THE ARMY RESERVE

Dear Jose,
The photos I sent you were takin by a co-worker. Her name is Crystal Lash. as you read in the E mail she was on her way to work when she caught everything on camera. In a way i am glad she did take these photographs, but at the same time, I hope she will be ok, after eye witnessing everything going down. Emotionaly, I dont know how i could sleep.

OH, by the way Jose,
Guess who i met yesterday?????!!!!!????
Yesterday afternoon i was standing in front of my office on Park Avenue South, sorry to say...smoking a cigarette. and i noticed a small group of people on the corner, well nosy me, i walked over and low & behold it was Bill Clinton with his daughter Chelsea. In spite of everything going on, it made my day. there is a army reserve on Lexington Avenue, where he was talking to people about there lost loved ones. I waited around and just watched him speek to people. then he walked my way, he & Chelsea shook my hand & talked with me, they were very warm & sincere. He looked me straight in the eye & held my hand very tightly it might have only been for 15 seconds but it felt like forever. and ashured me President Bush will do the right thing and we as citizens need to work & stick together. I told him, I wish he were still President and GOD BLESS AMERICA. He just looked at me & said he knew i was a kind soul and he thanked me for saying that. I am sure none of my co-workers at the time took pictures, but it was a very uplifting & warm feeling. he must of brought a lot of smiles to those people standing in line all day waiting to find their loved ones.

KEV
El Barrio, NYC