East Harlem Online Discussion Forums  

Go Back   East Harlem Online Discussion Forums > Institutions > Houses of Worship
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 03:57 PM

Response of Mercy toward others

[from Revelations of Divine Mercy on Saint Faustina]

-Distrust on the part of of souls is tearing at my insides. The distrust of a
chosen soul causes me even greater pain; despite my inexhaustible love for
them they do not trust me. Even my death is not enough for them.
-Oh how much I am hurt by a soul's distrust. Such a soul professes that I am Holy and Just but does not believe that I am Mercy and does not trust in my goodness.
-You too should not back away and say you are not worthy to receive more graces.
-My heart is sorrowful because even chosen souls do no understand the greatness of my mercy. Their relationship with me is in certain ways imbued with distrust.
-Let the weak, sinful have no fear to approach me for even if it had more sins than grain of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the inmeasurable depths of my mercy.
-Let the greatest sinner put their trust in my mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of my mercy.
-Your misery does not hinder my mercy. The greater a misery of a soul the greater my mercy.
-Tell souls not to place within their own hearts obstacles to my mercy, which so greatly wants to act within them. My mercy works in all those hearts which open their doors to it. Both the sinner and the righteous have need to my mercy.
-There is no misery that could be a match for my mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted, it increases.
-I do not want to punish aching mankind but I desire to heal it pressing it to my merciful heart.
-Know that you have asked me for a great thing but I see that this was dictated by your pure love for me that is why I am complying with your requests.
-Even among the brethren you will feel lonely. Know then that I want you to unite yourself more closely to me.
-When I was dying on the cross I was not thinking about myself but about poor sinners, and I prayed for them to my father. There is but one price at which souls are bought and that is suffering united to my sufffering on the cross. Pure love understands these words.
-When a Soul Praises my goodness, Satan trembles before it
and flees to the very bottom of hell.

[Divine Mercy Chaplet]
[Divine Mercy Novena]

Spiritual acts of Mercy
disclosing lack of information
testifying unevidenced
comforting sorrow
bearing unwarrantedness
forgiving injuries willingly
praying living and the dead
narrowing distance